Shinobi Online
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Shinobi Online is a upcoming Naruto based 2D MMORPG. Join and live at a ninja world where everything is possible.

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

@Rick, Kaiten? Seriously?

Ir para baixo 
5 participantes
AutorMensagem
Hugohuk

@Rick, Kaiten?  Seriously? Empty
MensagemAssunto: @Rick, Kaiten? Seriously?   @Rick, Kaiten?  Seriously? Icon_minitime1Qui Abr 25, 2013 9:35 pm

So Kaiten now knocks Akimachi's out of their ball? That means, as the highest level Akimachi, I can never kill any Hyuuga ever, no matter their level. Is that intended? Because if it is then that is very unbalanced. Can I please get Rick's input on this?
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Gurz

Gurz

MensagemAssunto: Re: @Rick, Kaiten? Seriously?   @Rick, Kaiten?  Seriously? Icon_minitime1Qui Abr 25, 2013 11:21 pm

Anyway Nikudan Senha aint the only ability of Akimichi.
Hugohuk

MensagemAssunto: Re: @Rick, Kaiten? Seriously?   @Rick, Kaiten?  Seriously? Icon_minitime1Qui Abr 25, 2013 11:34 pm

It is the only attack spell we get, every other spell is designed to help Nikudan Senha. It's the bread and butter of all Akimachi's.
Khazz

Khazz

MensagemAssunto: Re: @Rick, Kaiten? Seriously?   @Rick, Kaiten?  Seriously? Icon_minitime1Sex Abr 26, 2013 1:02 pm

We cant kaiten forever so deal with it
Hugohuk

MensagemAssunto: Re: @Rick, Kaiten? Seriously?   @Rick, Kaiten?  Seriously? Icon_minitime1Sex Abr 26, 2013 7:59 pm

The difference is my Nikudan Senha takes about 4 seconds to start up, kaiten takes .2 seconds. My level 15 ball takes more chakra then kaiten. It's basically impossible for a Chouji to kill any Hyuuga.
Spoder Man

Spoder Man

MensagemAssunto: Re: @Rick, Kaiten? Seriously?   @Rick, Kaiten?  Seriously? Icon_minitime1Sáb Abr 27, 2013 2:19 am

I think Khazz is right.... If you see "Damn I can't kill him" you need just to run.. Or make him waste all chakra, it isn't hard..
Hugohuk

MensagemAssunto: Re: @Rick, Kaiten? Seriously?   @Rick, Kaiten?  Seriously? Icon_minitime1Sáb Abr 27, 2013 2:50 am

Nikudan Senha takes 5 stamina per second. The metal version takes 15 stamina per second. It isn't like I can roll around forever baiting out Kaiten's. Not to mention my yellow pill takes 25 stamina per second for only +150 hp and 8 taijutsu. So I'm throwing away 35 stamina per second while a Hyuuga uses 5 chakra to knock me out of my ball.
Gurz

Gurz

MensagemAssunto: Re: @Rick, Kaiten? Seriously?   @Rick, Kaiten?  Seriously? Icon_minitime1Sáb Abr 27, 2013 3:37 am

With great powers... Comes great resposabilitys :S
Khazz

Khazz

MensagemAssunto: Re: @Rick, Kaiten? Seriously?   @Rick, Kaiten?  Seriously? Icon_minitime1Sáb Abr 27, 2013 7:31 am

kaiten costs 10 chakra and not 5

//you can regain your stamina through eating unlike chakra... keep that in mind
Palmadas

Palmadas

MensagemAssunto: Re: @Rick, Kaiten? Seriously?   @Rick, Kaiten?  Seriously? Icon_minitime1Sáb Abr 27, 2013 9:42 am

You should already notice that the Kaiten is simply something that balances the Hyuuga Clan, you think it's easy to hit a "Kushouu" into a ball of fat? It is not easy, this is one of the advantages of our clan, and you want to get it out of our clan?
Khazz

Khazz

MensagemAssunto: Re: @Rick, Kaiten? Seriously?   @Rick, Kaiten?  Seriously? Icon_minitime1Sáb Abr 27, 2013 12:22 pm

Palmadas escreveu:
You should already notice that the Kaiten is simply something that balances the Hyuuga Clan, you think it's easy to hit a "Kushouu" into a ball of fat? It is not easy, this is one of the advantages of our clan, and you want to get it out of our clan?

^ this guy he knows what hes talking about
Hugohuk

MensagemAssunto: Re: @Rick, Kaiten? Seriously?   @Rick, Kaiten?  Seriously? Icon_minitime1Sáb Abr 27, 2013 4:32 pm

It's not that I want him to take it out. You guys aren't looking at it clearly since you all probably play hyuuga. I'm saying kaiten was good before. You can still pin me against a wall in my ball form and every time I'm around you can still hit me with it. But for it to cancel my only jutsu that does damage is overkill.
Palmadas

Palmadas

MensagemAssunto: Re: @Rick, Kaiten? Seriously?   @Rick, Kaiten?  Seriously? Icon_minitime1Sáb Abr 27, 2013 8:53 pm

You think it's easy to push an enemy to the wall? I understand that you want to improve your Clan, plus as you say, "Nikudan" is the bread and butter of the Akimichi Clan, the same thing our defense, without the Kaiten Hyuuga Clan is a clan just any
Khazz

Khazz

MensagemAssunto: Re: @Rick, Kaiten? Seriously?   @Rick, Kaiten?  Seriously? Icon_minitime1Dom Abr 28, 2013 5:50 am

Our kaiten wastes 10 chakra and 10 stamina to deal 10-20 dmg if the target isnt facin a wall, trees and etc so stop whining already lol
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: @Rick, Kaiten? Seriously?   @Rick, Kaiten?  Seriously? Icon_minitime1

@Rick, Kaiten? Seriously?
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1