Shinobi Online
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

Shinobi Online is a upcoming Naruto based 2D MMORPG. Join and live at a ninja world where everything is possible.

InícioInício  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  ProcurarProcurar  RegistarRegistar  EntrarEntrar  

Some Doubts (Melee skill & how to buy a House)

Ir para baixo 
3 participantes
AutorMensagem
zumn

zumn

Some Doubts (Melee skill & how to buy  a House) Empty
MensagemAssunto: Some Doubts (Melee skill & how to buy a House)   Some Doubts (Melee skill & how to buy  a House) Icon_minitime1Dom Abr 21, 2013 9:35 pm

Hi Im Masaru Zumn in Leaf Server

Im a nara lvl 5 and i wanna buy a house but when o stand next to the door and write !buyhouse nothing happens, i already have the 360 and Ryo.
¿I need more lvl? ¿or the house i want is bugged?

Also wanna ask about my brothers's problem.

He has been seting his skill points on Melee, he use a short sword and a melee lvl 16

You see a short sword (Atk:1, melee weapons +1).

My question is, why his damage is 1 if he has almost all his points on Melee weapon skill?

Please if u help me i will really appreciate it.

Sorry for english i does not speak Portuguesse im from Venezuela i only speak english / spanish
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
Gurz

Gurz

MensagemAssunto: Re: Some Doubts (Melee skill & how to buy a House)   Some Doubts (Melee skill & how to buy  a House) Icon_minitime1Dom Abr 21, 2013 10:06 pm

About the melee hits it's normal like that and naras don't use much melee they use ninjutsu.
Claudiscleino

Claudiscleino

MensagemAssunto: Re: Some Doubts (Melee skill & how to buy a House)   Some Doubts (Melee skill & how to buy  a House) Icon_minitime1Dom Abr 21, 2013 10:42 pm

House system offline.
Wait news D:
zumn

zumn

MensagemAssunto: Re: Some Doubts (Melee skill & how to buy a House)   Some Doubts (Melee skill & how to buy  a House) Icon_minitime1Dom Abr 21, 2013 11:34 pm

Oh that explains everything, thanks for the answer, i got crazy trying to buy the house next to my friend's house

ANd the one who has melee is my brother he is an uchiha, not me He is uchiha lvl 5 have like 16 melee lvl and he keeps hitting 1 with a short sword and kunai

"Malee Weapons; aumenta seu dano com armas por exemplo com kunai & katanas e outros tipos de armas"

Thats what this page says http://shinobifanonline.forumeiros.com/t11-dica-skill-points#20
zumn

zumn

MensagemAssunto: Re: Some Doubts (Melee skill & how to buy a House)   Some Doubts (Melee skill & how to buy  a House) Icon_minitime1Ter Abr 23, 2013 12:25 am

Hey i know you Said that House System was offline but someone just bought the house i wanted yesterday Mad

Could you please tell me how TO buy the house???
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Some Doubts (Melee skill & how to buy a House)   Some Doubts (Melee skill & how to buy  a House) Icon_minitime1

Some Doubts (Melee skill & how to buy a House)
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1

Permissões neste sub-fórumNão podes responder a tópicos
Shinobi Online :: Ajuda :: Dúvidas-
Ir para: